Be part of a team, volunteer your time and support, equip adults and children’s with God’s Word or empower others. Fulfill your dreams and change a life!
Equip churches with the Word of God and the “Basic things You Need to Know” series. Provide training and even bicycles to pastors in need. Be the means through which children hear of Jesus for the first time and see the “Story of Jesus” come to life before their eyes! There are millions of adults and children waiting to be equipped with the Word of God. It becomes their treasure and it doesn’t cost much…but the value is eternal!
Have you ever wanted to help young girls at risk be protected from the evil and horror of human trafficking/prostitution? What if you could be the means through which people could be treated by a doctor for the first time in their life? How about caring for orphans as God has called us to? How about knowing that the elderly and children who may freeze to death in Nepal/Northern India where wrapped in a warm winter coverings? You can ServeNow!
ServeNow Short Term Teams
- Ensure your passport is valid at least six months after your trip ends. If you don’t have a passport, order one immediately.
- Pray that God will show you what trip(s) He wants you to go on to minister to fulfill your dreams.
Apply Now! Do not procrastinate.
Download the following forms:
- Team Application
- Team Applicant Reference Form
- Medical Information and Emergency Contacts
- Liability Waiver and Release Form
Volunteer With ServeNow Today!
- Help build a classroom for orphaned/poverty stricken children in Uganda
- Bring food and warm clothing to the hungry and cold in India/Nepal
- Provide people with the opportunity to learn marketable skills to ward off human trafficking
- Come with a willing heart to simply serve wherever you are needed!
- Serve here at home as an Ambassador/volunteer for ServeNow.
People all over the world are in need of some help; volunteer in any of the following countries:
The main thing to do is HELP! Don’t put off today volunteering. You never know who’s life you could be impacting in a very real way.